Do you know the benefits of eating yogurt every day?
Yogurt is rich in nutrients and may boost your health when consumed regularly. It may help reduce the risk of some diseases, while also benefiting digestive health and weight control. However, make sure to choose your yogurt wisely. For maximal health benefits, choose plain, unsweetened varieties that contain probiotics.
Do you eat yogurt in your daily diet? If you don't eat, read this article.
What exactly are the benefits of curd for your health? And why should yogurt be an important part of your daily diet?
Today's article is to explain why he should be if he is not.
Benefits of eating yogurt daily :
1. Yogurt is good for digestion :
- Lactic acid bacteria i.e. Lactobacillus are the bacteria that cause milk yoghurt.
- Not all bacteria spread some diseases, but some bacteria do.
- Lactobacillus in curd is one such bacterium.
- These ‘Lactobacilli’ are also present in our intestines.
- They help with digestion, but sometimes with certain medications or other infections, the number of these bacteria in the gut decreases and can cause indigestion.
- So if you eat yoghurt regularly, these bacteria in the gut do not decrease, on the contrary, they increase which improves your digestion.
2. Yogurt boosts the immune system :
- As we have seen above, our intestines contain lactobacilli which are found in curds.
- But look at how interesting it is to boost your immune system.
- To put it simply, if you accidentally come across something crazy in your diet.
- And even if the bacteria that spread the disease that is dangerous to you get into your stomach, the gut lactobacilli kill them during digestion.
- If you eat yogurt every day, you will have enough lactobacilli in your gut, so let's say you have eaten a bacterium that spreads the disease.
- Yet we cannot succeed in making it sick, that is, our body overcomes the disease.
3. Healthy and radiant skin :
- Regular consumption of yoghurt makes dry, rough skin smoother.
- Even if yoghurt is applied on the face or limbs, the skin becomes soft.
- If yoghurt is also applied to the hair, dandruff disappears.
- The lactobacillus in the milk removes the 'dead skin cells' which makes the skin glow and removes minor skin complaints.
- Detergent powder after washing clothes reduces the roughness of the hands if yoghurt is applied to the hands regularly.
4. Yogurt lowers high blood pressure :
- Eating a little yogurt in a regular meal also benefits your heart.
- For those who suffer from hypertension or high blood pressure, yogurt has a special benefit.
- Only people who eat yogurt should be aware that it is preferably made from low fat milk or cow's milk as buffalo milk or full cream milk is high in fat which is not good for patients with hypertension.
5. Yogurt does not cause vaginal infections :
- The vagina contains Lactobacillus but also a fungus called yeast.
- ERV does not cause any problems with yeast, but if it is caused by a disease like diabetes or unhygienic conditions, it can lead to vaginal infections.
- So how exactly does curd benefit here? That's right!
- Your darling lactobacillus naturally curbs the growth of yeast and thus reduces the risk of infection.
6. Yogurt is good for bone health :
- Yogurt is rich in calcium and vitamin B-12, which are good for bone strength.
7. To lose weight :
- According to a study by the American Dietetic Association, yogurt is an excellent fat burner and the calcium in it helps in controlling the body mass index, weight control and still proper nutrition of the body.
Friends, today we have seen many benefits of curd that we eat from many foods or even just every day.
But we know the saying 'soil is very there'...
So you should keep in mind that you should not overdo anything. The above benefits are due to eating the right amount of yoghurt, otherwise it is more likely to be harmful.
This article has helped you to understand the benefits of eating yogurt every day, but at the same time, if you have any misconceptions about yogurt, it must have been removed! and also share this article with your relatives and friends.